Jammu University B.ed Admission Information 2021-2022
- The University of Jammu was bifurcated from the University of Kashmir in the year 1969. The College was established in Jammu.
- There are a total of 55 Colleges Affiliated to Jammu University, offering B.Ed. Course of 2 years as a Regular Course for Students.
- Each of the above Colleges has only limited seats to offer, for B.Ed. Course, and once the quota gets filled, they will stop admission of Students for B.Ed Course
- Notification of Admission for B.Ed. Course will be released in June by the first week normally
- Last Date for B.ed Online Form Application will be according to the Notification by the university.
- Because of this scarcity of time, we advise aspiring Candidates who wish to get admitted to B.Ed. Course of Jammu University to ‘GET ENROLLED” with B.ed admission IMMEDIATELY.
- If they do, the Candidates can be confident and feel relaxed that their B.Ed. Admission is entrusted with safe-hands since the Admission Formalities are somewhat cumbersome for unwary Candidates. If they miss the chance, they may have to wait for another one year, unnecessarily.
- It is even more difficult for the Students, as there are only a few limited numbers of seats available in the Affiliated Colleges, to get admitted without disappointment, IT IS A MUST FOR THE CANDIDATES TO GET ENROLLED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.